Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Rent the Runway Sample Sale

City Style

Being on a budget is quite tricky when you have a shopping addiction (I can speak from first-hand experience). If you suffer from this problem and you love designer clothes, get your ass to the Rent the Runway Sample Sale before it ends on Saturday.
You can OWN these dresses for 90% off the original price - this is no joke.

The longer you take to get there, the more you're missing out on some fabulous purchases. So, here's how it works...Rent the Runway (RTR) is a website where you can rent very expensive dresses for a night for a fraction of the cost. Pretty ingenious idea. I don't love spending money on a dress then having to give it back, but I have friends who are big fans. After these dresses are rented and worn a few times, RTR holds a semi-annual sample sale...now you're talkin'.
Herve and Proenza and Tibi, oh my!

I went to the sale yesterday and did some serious damage. A few things I should warn you about: 1) you can only bring 5 items into the dressing room (chafe), 2) it's not your standard "dressing room" - more like a room with a bunch of naked girls and no privacy, 3) there is a large chance that you will get into a bitch-fight with another shopper over a dress. But, I promise it is worth it...
Here is your invitation. Now GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment