Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3-Ingredient Chocolate Cake Batter Dip

Sweet Treats

After dinner last night, I needed something sweet to munch on while watching the Real Housewives reunion show (guilty pleasure). 
      These bitches are craaaazy.

I had a spare box of chocolate cake mix in my pantry and wanted to make a (sort of) healthy dessert with as few ingredients as possible. My solution: Chocolate Cake Batter Dip...
Cake batter that won't give you Salmonella!

Ingredients:
  • One cup of Devil's Food Cake Mix (roughly half of a box)
**NOTE: you can use any type of cake mix you like! Next, I am going to try funfetti cake batter dip.
  • One cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt
  • 3/4 cup of lite Cool Whip
  • One packet of sweetener (I used Truvia, my favorite)
  • Any toppings (if you want to eat it straight up) or cookies/fruit/pretzels (the dippers are limitless)

Recipe:
-Mix the cake mix and yogurt together in a bowl.
-Add the Cool Whip.
**I didn't have an electric beater on hand, but I assume the end result would be delicious, light, and fluffy with an electric mixer.
-Mix in one packet of Truvia for extra sweetness.
-Garnish with toppings and ENJOY!
Suggested dippers: strawberries, pretzels, Oreos, graham crackers, Nilla wafers.

No comments:

Post a Comment