Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Healthy Ruby Red Peachberry Smoothie

Sweet Treats

Unfortunately, I had to get all four wisdom teeth extracted yesterday. My chunky cheeks and I are now one with the couch. Considering my inability to open my mouth or chew, I searched far and wide for a delicious smoothie recipe. I found a Pink Grapefruit Breakfast Smoothie on Pinterest and decided to tweak it a bit and create this masterpiece...
Oh so fresh.

(Serves 2 people)
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen peach slices
  • 1/2 fresh grapefruit
  • 1/2 fresh banana
  • 1/2 cup low-fat French Vanilla Ice Cream
  • 1/2 cup Trop 50 Orange Juice
  • 1/2 cup peach greek yogurt (I used Chobani)

Recipe:
-Combine all ingredient in a blender and puree until texture of your liking.

400 calories in the WHOLE RECIPE! That's 200 calories per person. Yum Yum Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment