Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chelsea Market - Summer Highlights

Big Apple Bites

Anja (my roommate) and I are Chelsea Market regulars. So, one blog post can hardly cover all of Chelsea Market, but I will highlight some personal faves...

The Lobster Place
Two words: Lobster Roll. While entering The Lobster Place, please remember to hold your nose because it smells like shit (raw fish to be exact). Don't let this stop you from B-lining to the "Shack in the Back" where they pump out lobster rolls like Octamom pumps out babies.
Ronnybrook Dairy
Have you seen "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" on the Food Network? I know the answer is yes, so hear me out. I saw Ronnybrook on the show and had to stop in. Short story short, I made my way to the ice cream display. If you like pumpkin flavored goodies and creme brulee, then I can guarantee you will love the Pumpkin Creme Brulee Supreme Premium Ronnybrook ice cream (especially when it's squished between two Oatmeal Raisin cookies).

Did I mention Ronnybrook churns their own butter?
Yes, that says Cinnamon Toast Butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment