Monday, January 14, 2013

Zucchini Faux-ghetti

Savory Eats

I made the zucchini "faux-ghetti" (previous post) again with my amazing spiral slicer, but altered it a little bit. I added some angel hair spaghetti to the zucchini to make the dish heartier.
Half zucchini, half angel hair spaghetti!

It was delicious, healthy, filling, and easy! I've made it about five times in the last two weeks.

First, I whipped out the vegetable spiral slicer...
Spiral-sliced the zucchini.

Spiral-sliced the yellow squash.

Stick this raw zucchini "faux-ghetti" in the microwave for a little less than a minute just to soften it up. Then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.

Now, put a lil' zucchini "faux-ghetti" and a lil' angel hair in a bowl...add some sauce...and voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment