Wednesday, January 16, 2013

BYOB Sushi: A Twentysomething's Dream

Big Apple Bites

NaNa Sushi. I knew I would write about this restaurant sooner or later. No, it is not on any sort of Zagat or foodies restaurant list, but it has made it's way into my heart for many reasons:
1. It's BYOB (bring your own ANYTHING...wine, beer, liquor...)
2. It's BYOB
3. If you don't bring your own alcohol, the cocktails are $6.
4. The prices are SO reasonable...
5. AND, the sushi will exceed your expectations. From my experience, the fish is fresh and the extensive selection of sushi rolls is delicious.
6. There is a "Sex in the Lobby" roll on their menu...and I've ordered it.
7. It's in my neighborhood and there is always a fun crowd eating there.
8. It's BYOB

A restaurant front I am too familiar with.

It is a favorite among my friends before going out on the weekends and is centrally located between 34th and 35th St on 3rd Avenue. In case you forget to bring your own booze, there is a liquor store across the street...how convenient!
Cheap and easy restaurant with good quality sushi? Go to NaNa.

No comments:

Post a Comment