Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Home Sweet Home

City Style

Home decorating and interior design is tricky. You could have an incredible fashion sense and still have a poor vision for interior design. When it comes to decorating, I know what I like, but it's hard for me to put the whole vision together. In 6 months, I move back to Georgetown for medical school. I want to furnish my dream apartment and any design expertise would be appreciated (wink wink Susan). These are a few of my favorite things...

For my wall...
DIY wall collage.

Mosaic skateboards. Amazing.

To sit on...
Love leopard.

...and Aztec prints.

Decorative pillows I love...
More leopard.

Ikat.

Missoni patterned pillows.

For the bedroom...
Need. This. Rug.

And this one.

The perfect headboard.

...and a cute place to store my shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment