Monday, December 10, 2012

Holidaze in the City: Union Square Holiday Bazaar

Funtivities

One thing I was really looking forward to living in the city is the holiday season. You could do a new holiday activity every day during December. So far, my favorite activity has been the Union Square Holiday Market.
Rows and rows and rows of holiday carts with food, gifts, trinkets, and much more.

My mom and I nearly stumbled into the market during Thanksgiving break. We wove through every row in search of some tasty treats and cute gifts...
Beware of crowds on the weekends.

We ran into this unique cookie stand and tried one of each...
AMAZING cookies with almonds, pretzels, earl gray, lavender, bananas...

My roommate, Anja, is German and introduced me to some European holiday treats at this German Delights stand...

If you want to get into the Christmas Spirit, make your way to Union Square!

1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Send Gifts to Philippines

    ReplyDelete